Google

Saturday, December 11, 2004

rambling

today i will just ramble about everything that's been happening in my life for the past few months. the things i have not blogged about, but have been planning to, and haven't by virtue of a busy schedule. forgive me if i segue from one topic to another incomprehensibly.

have a few posts in the works. (just in my head! haven't even had time to type them down...) to the people who are interested in my love life (almost everybody who knows me, i presume) - good news. i blog again. hahaha!!! of course, all parties concerned frequent my blog. talk about complicated. there is probably no earthly way to write about it and not have them feel suspicious. que sera, sera.

remember the alicia keys concert? that was... wait, check calendar... two months ago?!?! man. talk about delays. anyway, i pretty much enjoyed the concert, though to be honest, it wasn't the best i've been to. yes, she's a good performer. yes, we got pretty good seats. (though i really would have wanted to be a bit closer!) but i guess i expected a bit more. as usual. yes, i have high expectations. even though i didn't pay for my ticket. which brings us to... ahem. him. after a few days of stalling, i finally brought up the issue. this was way after the concert, take note. my opening statement? "you know you're not my type, right?" yes, i am blunt. yes, i am borderline crude. but hey, i've known this guy since high school, and the best way to deal with this is to give him straight talk. so he answers with a simple yes. i tell him that i feel he's blurring a few lines, if not crossing them (i.e. line that separates friendship from something else!) and i let him explain himself. he says he has the utmost respect for me (he'd better!!!) and that he wouldn't dare cross the line. (really now???) if he's been acting sweet it's because he was caught "in the moment" and nothing more. (but if you ask me, those moments seem to be coming more often than i'd like.) and he does nice things for me (like treat me out to an expensive concert) because he knows it makes me happy. that maybe for a few moments in my seemingly-sad and highly-frustration-laden existence, i can do things that i actually enjoy doing, thanks to him. now what can i say to that??? okay girls, all together now... aaaaaaaaawww. *sigh*

yes we're just friends. i really, really, REALLY am not attracted to him. gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. (no offense to him, of course.) and i pretty much know that he's not interested anymore. BUT.... hehehe. will go back to this topic later on, as i go through a chronological presentation of my life in the past few months.

moving on... cow, i don't have time. that should satisfy my fans for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home