Google

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

question of the month #003

you know how this goes...



i'm asking this on a personal level... but if you would rather answer the question from a global point of view, go right ahead. of course, feel free to explain. a score sheet might work, too. (for the inner nerd in you *wink wink*)

as for me... i'd say 2004 was a pretty good year. it would fall in the eight zone... maybe even pushing nine. i've gone through a lot of experiences that helped me grow... from spending nights in the office to dislocating my shoulder to going on a surfing trip with virtual strangers. yeah, 2004 is a good year. and i'm glad i didn't leave for london just yet.

let's hear what you have to say! comments, please.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm my year has been pretty much a confusing stage in my life...

Okay, for the first quarter (starting from December 2003) of the year I'd say it was an Eight... being away from all the holiday madness of this uhhh...nation.. and seeing some of the most beautiful sceneries on this planet

The rest of the year would range from lowest of 4 to a peak of 7.

I could say I'm pretty much blessed

Alan

Friday, December 03, 2004 2:18:00 pm  
Blogger Elaine said...

siguro eight din. =) pinaka nag-flourish and career and friendships. pinaka nag-suffer ang lovelife and family. well, can't have it all...

Saturday, December 04, 2004 4:44:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well of course school- and career-wise i'd say a 9 to a 9 1/2. i've been blessed a lot with things that I haven't convinced myself yet that I deserve. But I am trying to celebrate it and make the most of it. My relationship with my family and friends have been strengthened. If only I had a love life and it would have been a perfect 10 :P - risha

Monday, December 06, 2004 1:43:00 am  
Blogger Maniniyut said...

10!!! i may die now...

Tuesday, December 07, 2004 5:14:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home