Google

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

after hours

got ambushed twice after work yesterday.

my friend called while i was walking to my car from work. he's just about to finish up and asked if i'm free for coffee. he wants to interrogate me about the blind date he set up. fair enough, since i got a free mint chocolate chip javakula. and a very pleasant chat that lasted more than an hour. i could totally fall in love with him. but that's altogether another issue.

the second time, i got a free nutelle crepe. my high school friend (and usual partner-in-crime) just officially became a bum after four years of working for the same multi-national company. she wanted to celebrate, except that she couldn't find anyone to celebrate with. enter loser without social life - me. we met up past 10 at the best crepe place around - cafe breton. and ended up chatting for over an hour over fatty dessert.

food is always better when it's free. yum!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home