Google

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

leaving.

in 12hrs i will be on my way to the airport. my bags are only half-packed. my design project is only half-done. it's due in a week, with all the other papers. i haven't even started on the other team paper. i think maybe i took on too much responsibility for the team projects. or i took too much time cleaning up the first one. blame it on obsessive-compulsive behaviour. and tendency towards obsessive-compulsive personality disorder. sigh.

have not slept in the last 20hrs. thinking if i should still go to bed, or just stay up until i get to the plane. after all, i need to adjust time zones (AGAIN).

was too busy to meet a few friends. a few friends too busy to meet me, as well. of course, it did not help that my father decided to schedule the family vacation during the week that most people will be available. he's out to ruin my social life, i tell you. just kidding. (did you actually think i was serious?) then there are the friends who did not understand what "please set an appointment" means. (it means tell me when you want to see me, you dolts.) they don't read my blog. they probably don't know it exists. they probably don't even know what a blog is. heh.

this break was extra stressful for me. had i known i will be working this much over the supposed vacation, i wouldn't have come home. but noooooooooooo... 1. my father expects me home; 2. the tutors did not tell us about the freaking schedule until it was too late to change plane tickets. then there is the trip to some god-forsaken pacific islands which shall be left unnamed. not to say i did not have fun... but i could have had more fun doing my own thing in my own time. that is to say, go surfing without those three papers and one design project hanging over my head. but what can i do? it's been established long ago that my life is not my own. that is, until i left for london. thank god for small miracles.

okay, getting sleepy. time for some shut eye.

goodbye, peeps. you most likely won't be hearing from me until the easter term break. which is in march.

for the meantime, just read the archives. i'm sure there's something that could entertain you in the meantime. or check out my blog links. those should tide you over for the next twelve weeks.

now, to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home