Google

Thursday, January 12, 2006

free!!!

at last, i have been released from the bondage of COURSEWORK!!!

i handed in my papers this afternoon, over 24hrs before the deadline. applause, applause. of course, it does not help to know that it was four days behind my personal deadline. but anyway.

i have one full day of freedom tomorrow. i am giddy at the thought of being able to spend one day at my own leisure. finally. i can iron my clothes. harhar.

going to stuttgart on saturday morning for our study trip. will have the weekend to do the whole tourist bit before heading over the freiburg. porsche museum, anyone?

and today, when i DON'T need to stay up late... i am not sleepy. murphy's law. then again, i wake up early, anyway. hardly clocked in more than six hours of sleep per day this week. and i'm doing f-i-n-e. except that my appetite has been getting weird. i either have two breakfasts or two lunches or two suppers. i eat four times a day. eegh. i'm sure THAT is not helping my figure.

walked around north central london today. decided to take the slow, scenic route in having my papers bound, returning my book, and handing in my work. window shopped on the way, and had my dollars converted to sterling. which i may or may not convert to euros. i still have no idea how much i should bring with me. oh well.

it feels strangely liberating to actually have time to BLOG. wahahahaha.

my thoughts are jumping all over the place, i know. i'm sorry, this is the first time in WEEKS i have allowed my mind to wander aimlessly. so there.

oooh, going skiing right after the study trip. yeeehaw!!! good ol' r&r!!! travel insurance - check!!!

this is gonna be a great week. i can just feel it.

okay, NOW i'm feeling sleepy. heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home