Google

Saturday, October 30, 2004

cleaning out my closet

LITERALLY. i have been sporadically cleaning my room for the past few months, but i rarely make progress. there are always more interesting things to do than to sort junk. however, i seem to be losing more and more things inside my dwelling space, so it's really high time i throw out the unnecessaries. nothing like searching for something to make you realize your room is a mess. my mom's going to be so happy once i get rid of ten-years' worth of accumulated junk.

the cleaning frenzy began with missing diplomas. (high school ones, not university, so don't greak out on me just yet.) now i'm missing a few screws. (they're not just loose, they're really gone.) at least i found some photographs and negatives from a trip last april, which i have been "looking for" the past few months. (i gave up after two nights of rifling through my things.)

i'm giving myself 'til the end of the year to clear out 50% of the things i'm not supposed to keep. hopefully, by that time, i'd have found the things i've been looking for. and my mom would get off my case about my messy lifestyle.

there are still a few closets to clean, but that's a different story altogether. getting rid of material clutter is hard enough for me right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home