Google

Friday, October 22, 2004

surf's up!

By hook or by crook, I am going surfing by the year's end. I've been planning this for weeks, but something always seems to come up to either delay or cancel my latest adventure. Plus, my parents insist that there should be guys on this trip, because they don't want me or any of the girls driving for four hours on the highway. Ok then. That's one bump on the road.

I consider myself more adventurous and fun-loving than other people I know. Therein lies problem number 2. I can't seem to find equally adventurous people who will go with me. And I am already spewing out invitations left and right. It's not that they don't want to go... it's just that they can't make time or there will always be something to keep them from making a commitment. (Hmm. Sounds like a relationship problem.) Whereas I am in the all-systems-go, pedal-to-the-metal and full-throttle let's-hit-the-waves mindframe. I am not letting anything get in the way of my surfing plans. The thing is, I can't go by myself (refer to problem number 1).

So, to address my surfing dilemma, I am now posting an open invitation to anyone who views my blog - do you want to go surfing??? When - end of November. Where - Beach Break Surf School in San Juan, La Union. Why - 'cause it's gonna be fun!!! Requirements - young, adventurous, knows how to swim, driving ability a plus, willing to spend a few thousand bucks (covers two days and two nights accomodation and surf lessons) Interested? Leave me a message on the comments link, on my tagboard, or through YM (see link on sidebar)

By the way, I'll be making reservations by next week. Nothing's gonna stop me now! Beach Break, here I come!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger RT said...

Wow, surfing! Have loads of fun! May you get a fabulous tan, hehe. :D

Friday, October 22, 2004 10:50:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home