Google

Monday, October 18, 2004

lost phone!



my mobile fell out of my bag in a taxi cab. i am so upset!!! of all the stupid things to do... sigh. and it bugs me even more that people around me are oblivious to my emotional state. i used to think that i'm transparent when it comes to my emotions. i guess i'm not quite that easy to read... or maybe people are just THAT dense and insensitive. which i take to be the case, because i already told my friend that i lost my phone, and still he keeps asking me MUNDANE questions. i had to explicitly tell him to bugger off before he got the picture. sheesh. men!!!

i can't work. i am so bugged. i hope i can get a new unit from the mobile service provider, since it was a company provided unit (read: FREE). but as fate would have it, when the opreator asked which what phone it was, i told them it was a 6100, and on record the phone i'm supposed to be using is the 6610 (which my sister is using now). maybe i can sweet talk my way into getting a replacement. after all, the unit i lost came from them, too. might as well put the loser magnet charm to good use.

sigh... i KNEW i should have checked underneath the passenger seat of the cab. but i was too harassed to think about it. now i am doubly harassed. whoopee doo. life goes on. i'll bet my dad is going to give me an earful when i get home. oh joy of joys.

up side of the story? i get a new phone. hopefully my mom will have pity on me and fund my stupidity.

what really irks me is that i have to rebuild my phonebook. how in the world do i recall over 300 phonebook entries?!?! i'm still praying that the taxi driver will return my phone... it won't be worth anything because i can blacklist the unit by reporting the imei number to the mobile company. which i will do once i get home. then the sim AND the phone will be rendered useless.

please pray for my lost phone. may it find its way back to its rightful owner.

2 Comments:

Blogger raymond said...

best place to lose a phone: public transport. i lost my old phone riding a tricycle in boracay. while i had to go back to manila, my phone went on permanent vacation. lucky phone.

Monday, October 18, 2004 10:28:00 am  
Blogger RT said...

oh wow. i truly hope you either get it back or get a free replacement. good luck!

Tuesday, October 19, 2004 2:07:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home