Google

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

waaaaah!!!



i was updating my blog template last night and the site feeding was s-l-o-w... so i thought i should just try again today. but when i checked my template this morning, half the script was gone!!! all i saw when i refreshed my blog was a blank gray background. and all i wanted to do was update SOMEBODY'S blog link. since i have to start from scratch, i've decided to use a new template. so my blog is at the bare minimum - no photo gallery, no tagboard, no links. and it took me SO LONG to jazz up my blog. sigh.

the UP side of today is i get to work at home. office is remodelling, and my boss says that people who can't take the fumes can just do their stuff at home. yeah!!! at least i can work on my blog on the side, haha! (hey, my house is as good as any office - fax machine, photocopier, unlimited internet access, and of course, a P4 processor. only thing i need now is a large format printer.)

cow. inkjet printer is acting buggy. my sister is cramming a paper and it won't print. good thing we have a laser printer upstairs. i'm pissed because i know part of the reason my computer has been acting weird is because of her abuse. and she snaps at me when i try to fix it. oh well. not my fault. i'll fix the printer settings when i get to use my computer again. right now i'm using the workstation upstairs. which does NOT have autocad. which means i'm not really working right now, though i'm supposed to start 8am. whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home