Google

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

men... sheesh!



today is officially I HATE MEN day. for the past 24 hours men have been continually dissing me, and i have had it. i am limiting my interactions with men to PLATONIC FRIENDSHIPS. once i cross the line to romantic relationship, the whole thing goes haywire.

people will ask why i hate men. of course, they will expect to hear what happened that made me come to such a conclusion. sorry, can't. in view of the latest developments, i will no longer include details in my rantings and general posts, because some men with hypersensitive egos might get crushed, do something stupid, and piss me off even more. all my complaints will be detached from the source, so anyone who reads my negatively charged posts will have to take it for what they are. no reasons, no explanations, nothing. i will sound even more insane and bitter than i already do, but what the heck. i seem to be the only one who can take the heat, anyway.

i am so pissed at the male population that i am swearing off men for the rest of the year. longer if i can help it. MUCH longer if they continue to irritate me to the point of insanity.

i do not hate men per se. guys as friends are ok. but guys as lifetime partners? ha! never mind. perhaps this answers the question as to WHY my relationships never worked out. i'm not a loser magnet. men are just idiots when it comes to my love life. blithering idiots that keep ticking me off, at that.

4 Comments:

Blogger RT said...

I guess I couldn't blame you for having such emotions right now. But all the same, I still hope someone comes along to change your mind :D (hopefully before the year ends? hehe)

Thursday, October 07, 2004 1:50:00 am  
Blogger Elaine said...

i think you need a love life... gusto mo reto kita... hahaha!!! joke lang, fong!

Thursday, October 07, 2004 5:03:00 am  
Blogger super inday said...

maybe it's simply a case of the hormones acting up. but really, i cannot, CANNOT stand the sight of certain men these days. the idea of getting emotionally involved with a man is presently unappealing to me. i'd much rather kiss a cow.

Thursday, October 07, 2004 8:12:00 pm  
Blogger DumbGenius said...

what part of a cow?? haha!

Saturday, October 09, 2004 2:08:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home