Google

Thursday, August 25, 2005

interneeeeeeeeeeeeht

finally, after two full days of internet deprivation, i have local, personal, DIRECT access to the world wide web once again.

i feel alive. hahaha.

opened my mailbox, and i have thirty-two new messages. ten of which are personal emails. two of which are regarding flats to rent, one of which is regarding a flatmate. which brings to mind one of the more stressful aspects of moving. but i will not dwell on that right now.

really, the overflow of information is making my head spin. unlimited access to the information highway!!! hooohah. can you spell n-e-t-d-e-p-e-n-d-e-n-t?

of course, i have to check my poor neglected blog. (two days is long in blogging time, you know.) a few new comments, and a tag. not bad.

so little time, so much to surf. *sigh*

excuse me while i peel myself off this pc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home