Google

Sunday, August 21, 2005

my head

it hurts.

spent most of the afternoon with my clients, choosing bathroom fixtures, tiles, and what not for their condominium unit. of course, virtually nothing has been resolved. except that i have to come up with a bill of materials within the week. waaah. kill me. kill me now.

only resurrect me a day before i leave for london.

i think i am having a mild heart attack. my head hurts from the increased blood pressure. which keeps me from thinking straight. which slows down my production. which makes me panic even more. repeat.

i need to take a breather. but taking a break would just make me worry about what i SHOULD be doing. goodness, i am so NOT used to working under pressure anymore. i used to always thrive on buzzer-beaters. then again, those things weren't really my own projects. less accountability. so THIS is what it feels like to be your own boss. and your own employee. man, i need a raise.

blogging is supposed to help me cope with the stress. come on now, COPE!!! BREATHE!!! *sigh*

i feel lightheaded. i swear, if i were the type, i would have fainted dead away two hours ago. instead i end up with a dull throbbing in my head. hurrah for me.

time to focus. shyeah, right.

and did i mention that i'm still getting stressed out about the flat / flat-sharing issue? of course, the father had to bring it up while i'm busy WORRYING about my project. one at a time, please.

i need a body double. and a stunt double. and a work double. heck, let's just clone ten of me for good measure. okay, wait. that's not such a good idea.

gaaah. i'm losing it.

i am SO losing it.

1 Comments:

Blogger punx said...

you dont need a double... think multiplicity. probably it'll change your mind. :)

Thursday, August 25, 2005 3:41:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home