Google

Friday, August 19, 2005

my space

i received a newsletter from my space. i was just going to unsubscribe myself to their mailing list, but i thought, since i don't usually check that website, might as well cancel that useless account. heck, i only have three friends on that thing. 1% of the contacts on my friendster account. so off to my space i went. and guess what met me there.

a new message.

from a male stranger.

who wants to be "friends" - or something more.

stop me from laughing my ass off, please.

ever since i started that account, i've had more than three "hello there" messages. what is it about that site?!?! LOSER CENTRAL.

the messages (yes, there were two) were about a month old. i couldn't help myself. i checked out his page. he is a 39-year-old entrepreneur from california. all-out sales pitch in the profile - sensitive male looking for interesting female companion! and... dig this. he has ZERO friends on his contact list. pick me up off the floor after i run out of breath laughing, please.

at least he's not from london. hahaha.

yes, i cancelled my account soon after. about ten minutes ago.

like i said - i am a loser magnet. and london will be the acid test.

hold on to your hats, people, this girl's got some stalkers to dodge, and possibly some hearts to break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home