Google

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

i. don't. want. to. work.



i have reached my upper limit. as my friend puts it, it's time for phase 2.

a break. i need. this stupid project has dragged on for three months, and i'm still pretty much where i was two weeks into the it. okay fine, maybe four weeks into the project. the word "revise" has transformed into a curse. say that in my presence and you will get a serious lashing. i am not kidding.

what i would give just to be rid of this pestering client once and for all. i should never have used my personal number to contact him. now he calls during weekends, asking for *insert new curseword in past tense here* drawings, making new or old requests which result in usually not-so major but still headache-inducing *insert plural noun form of curseword here*. what's even more irritating is my boss is fixed in his design style, that is, modern with a lot of glazing WHILE AT THE SAME TIME the client is fixed in his thinking that a lot of glass makes for a less inviting "homely" home. can i whack him now, please?!?!

you do NOT go to my boss to ask for a traditional, conservative, keep-to-myself home. you do NOT tell my boss to cut down on glazing because you feel that his propensity for large square footages of glass has hints of exhibitionism to it. and you do NOT ask for a new design three months into the project after numerous tweakings and working hours which i have rendered trying to please both parties!!!

whack whack whack!!! and for good measure, WHACK!!!

what's worse, the client thinks he has special privileges because we speak in chinese. what, you looking for a discount now??? in case you haven't noticed, this is not a hardware store.

get me out of here. please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home