Google

Sunday, August 28, 2005

expended expendable

*sigh*

i'm so doggone tired i don't even want to blog anymore. all the thoughts that i wanted to put down have come and gone. and i don't have to energy to recall them.

i just want the rest of the world to leave me alone for eleven days. maybe even ten.

for ten days, maybe remember that i am working on a deadline on virtually every single thing i have to do. and that, although it may seem like i have a lot of time on my hands, what with being unemployed and all, i actually don't. i have the same 24 hours everyone else has. and it seems like everyone is claiming a lot of my 24 hours for themselves. thirty minutes here, twenty minutes there... *sigh*

maybe for the rest of the time i'm around, people can actually show that they value me. and they respect my time. that i was not made to wait around and wait on everybody else. that, as much as it seems contrary, I HAVE A LIFE. and it's not THEIRS. it's MINE.

and maybe, just maybe, they'll realize that i'm already totally spent. that there's nothing left for me to give. then maybe they'll stop taking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home