Google

Friday, February 24, 2006

blech

that's how i feel today. been running around a tad too much the past week. and i don't mean exercise.

just had a good slice of raspberry cheesecake to lift my spirits. i think i need more.

this week has been the most stressful thus far into my graduate programme. nice to know i'm not wasting money here. but really, a girl can only take so much. that is why i declare today a personal holiday.

will be going to st martin-in-the-fields for a lunchtime concert at 1pm. pianists of the world series. aaaaaaaaaaaah. to hear good classical piano playing. that should soothe the nerves.

i realise i've been neglecting my blog of late. but what can i do, my life is so packed with things to do that i can't even squeeze in a few decent paragraphs. i do miss writing those little insightful blurbs about life and people. i feel i've become a bit banal these days - none too poetic about the things around me. how sad.

well. as i seem to say a lot nowadays - life goes on.

argh. just remembered. i have to stay home to wait for a parcel pick-up for my father. GRAR. that just really puts a damper on things. that is the NTH time this week that this thing has screwed up my schedule. it's so annoying that it's not even funny. nerves shot again.

dammit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home