Google

Friday, April 01, 2005

question of the month #007

summer is here!!! the time for beach trips, group outings, kicking back and relaxing in the sweltering heat. i know i shouldn't be promoting this type of hedonistic lifestyle... but what the heck. this month's question:



hands down... a surfing trip to la union. or samar... or siargao!!! *sigh* i am officially hooked. can't wait to hit the waves again this june.

an alternative would be backpacking to some remote island in the philippines, like batanes. where the beaches are unspoiled, the people are simple, quiet folks, and "roughing it" would be a gross understatement. just me and god's handiwork. aaaaah...

leave your comments! and have a fun-filled summer!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Maniniyut said...

my top 5 local: batanes, amanpulo (asa pa), boracay (hopefully soon), palawan (been there) and camiguin, in that order =)

Saturday, April 02, 2005 2:52:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sigh... my list is too long: bangkok, vietnam, korea, or japan. And of course back in Manila would be nice to! Bora with friends would be cool :) -- risha

Saturday, April 02, 2005 4:38:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the surfing locs. I just hate in when I have to pay the resort just to go body boarding. Australia spoiled me coz here all the beaches are free and open to the public. Beaches should be free to the public!!!

Sunday, April 03, 2005 12:07:00 pm  
Blogger mush said...

I guess I just want to go away. It doesn't matter where, just as long as I'm with friends. I really miss them.:( This is my first summer to work.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 3:20:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mine in the works... maybe by next year when i can file for leave...

fly to bangkok, back pack to chiang mai...then northwards ... cross border then back pack to ho chi minh!

A

Monday, April 11, 2005 11:41:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's best not to go to the west coast during summer months as the sea is flat. Go to the Pacific coast if you wanna go surfing.

Saturday, April 16, 2005 3:25:00 pm  
Blogger super inday said...

oooh, thanks for the tip!!! yeah, i heard the waves aren't that good during summer. will have to look for new surf hangout! =D

Saturday, April 16, 2005 4:35:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home